Are you a beginner at playing keyboards?
Do you need to know what to avoid and what to do when playing keyboard for your music?
These are the 7 DO & 7 DON’T of Playing Keyboards:
- DON’T play chords on low register area!
- DON’T just play root chords all the time!
- DON’T play like a full band!
- DON’T play the same chord positions on both hands!
- DON’T play against the guitarist!
- DON’T use the transpose button!
- DON’T always play the 3rd note of the chords!
- DO play chords with leading note!
- DO play different rhythm on both hands!
- DO play variations of the chords!
- DO play long chords when music is busy!
- DO play with sustain pedal!
- DO play strumming chords every now and then!
- DO play interesting variations!